Terms and Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions of Service.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Adron Homes and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Adron Homes. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Adron Homes takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Estates & Homes
A prospective buyer of any of our home units is expected to obtain an application form for a cost of N2,000.00 only from our marketing officers or any of our branches.
- Once a full payment of the purchase price is effected, Adron Homes & Properties Limited will deliver the house within a maximum period of 6 months.
- Adron Homes & Properties Limited is not liable for losses sustained through payments not made through any of our designated banks.
- The legal department of Adron Homes & Properties Limited will hand over all documents in favour of the buyer within 30 days after allocation of the house and Contract of Sales immediately after the first payment.
- For maintaining a lasting beautiful and organised environment in the estate, no alteration will be allowed on the structure on ground.
- All occupants are expected to comply with the rules and regulations of the estate as contained in the estate Deed of Restriction.
- The Micro payment Housing Plan is exclusively for clients who are ready to build immediately after allocation without a breach in payment within the agreed payment period.
- A breach in payment will equal revocation and the house re-allocated to another subscriber with a penalty fee of 35% deduction from previous payment.
- Refund is not applicable in this contract.
- Other prototypes like duplexes mansions and detached houses are also available on the same terms and conditions.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.