Want to join us? We are hiring!
Adron Homes & Properties, a company offering management and engineering services related to the property industry. With a multitude of professional options, from property services, facilities management, project management, property development, real estate sales and leasing, we offer the full diversity of roles and responsibilities. The Group has the financial strength, technical know how and market expertise to mount and carry through the most challenging projects.
We are seeking applicants with ambition and curiosity, who are stimulated by challenges, who believe in team work and who share our values. The areas we are particularly strong are our career development programmes, our competitive salaries and benefits, and the challenging working environment we provide. This is a company that encourages and celebrates success. We believe in continually broadening our employees knowledge and skills through hands-on experience and by promoting many forms of training.
At Adron Homes & Properties, we are all developing in a dynamic, professional yet friendly environment to give our customers, and employees the best.
Business Development Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND/BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo & Abuja
- Job Field : Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business planning strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in a related discipline with
- 1-3 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Enthusiastic and Enterprise driven.
Method of Application
Applicants should fill the form below with the title of the role as the Job Position Applied For.