Want to join us? We are hiring!
Adron Homes & Properties, a company offering management and engineering services related to the property industry. With a multitude of professional options, from property services, facilities management, project management, property development, real estate sales and leasing, we offer the full diversity of roles and responsibilities. The Group has the financial strength, technical know how and market expertise to mount and carry through the most challenging projects.
We are seeking applicants with ambition and curiosity, who are stimulated by challenges, who believe in team work and who share our values. The areas we are particularly strong are our career development programmes, our competitive salaries and benefits, and the challenging working environment we provide. This is a company that encourages and celebrates success. We believe in continually broadening our employees knowledge and skills through hands-on experience and by promoting many forms of training.
At Adron Homes & Properties, we are all developing in a dynamic, professional yet friendly environment to give our customers, and employees the best.
Business Executives are high level sales professionals tasked with the responsibility of identifying new sales leads, promotion & sales of company’s products and maintaining good customer relationship.
B.Sc or HND certificate in Insurance, Accounting, Business Administration, English, or any other field of study and from a recognised university. Masters degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
5 years and above working experience in any in the banking sector or in the Sales & Marketing field or in a structured business environment.
Must possess strong customer relationship skills.
The BE must have the ability to work with little or no supervision and meet set targets.
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services in your territory/region.
- Develop, design and implement business strategies.
- Responsible for getting new business and closing of deals.
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution same for the company.
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Develop retail strategies in line with the company’s unique products for each region.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Shall work closely with team members to achieve organisational goals and objective.
- Build a well trained and motivated work force committed to achieving the company’s corporate objectives.
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability.
- Prepare and present Monthly Performance Report (MPR) to Executive Management
- Provide timely feedback to the Chief Responsibility Officer (CRO) regarding performance, sales activity reports.
- Customer: Build strong relationship with prospects and existing clients providing on time service to issues that rise with a strict adherence to Customer Service standards.
Very attractive salary and commission.
Staff accommodation is available at Regional offices locations Pan-Nigeria and in other West African Countries. Free transportation allowance for the 1st 3(three) months of employment.
Opportunity for quick promotion based on sales performance