Adron Lemon Friday 20-20 Promo

Its the yuletide season within every calendar year. Adron Homes & Properties is here again with the Lemon Friday 20-20 promo. We are giving a 20% discount on the purchase of any of our landed property and you Pay a 20% down payment and spread the remaining 80% in 3months and you also get to go home with a bag of rice & Christmas hamper.

Adron Homes and Properties would always give out different discounts and promo offers to celebrate varying beautiful seasons in our lives. We are determined and committed to our mission of creating and make available affordable housing products(lands and houses) for the general populace at very affordable rates, who can then flexibly make payments for as much as 60months. From Lagos to Abuja, our properties are available to be acquired at discounted rates. Amongst these seasons however, the #LemonFriday promotional season trumps them all.

 


The LemonFriday 2020 train is moving around town and coming to you in a short while. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Call the numbers above in the flyer to partake. Hurry while offer lasts !

Subscribe Now

Compare listings

Compare
error: Content is protected !!